Positively Dog Training in Monticello Minnesota
Working with the right dog trainer can mean the difference between a happy, harmonious household and an ever-escalating struggle to achieve a healthy, balanced relationship with your dog. Harness the power of Victoria Stilwell’s positive training by contacting Amy Sandmann one of her premium, hand-picked trainers.
Victoria Stilwell Positively Dog Training (VSPDT) is a global network of world-class positive reinforcement dog trainers personally approved by Victoria to ensure that you have access to the most accomplished, professional, reward-based training option in your area.
[email protected] 763-354-9909
- All VSPDT trainers have been chosen by and worked personally with Victoria.
- VSPDT's are the most accomplished, professional dog trainers world-wide
- VSPDT's can help with any issue using only positive, science-based methods.
- VSPDT's never use pain or fear when working with dogs.
- VSPDT's teach effective canine communication skills to achieve lasting results.
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Social Bullying
- Does Your Dog Respect You?
- Differences Between Male and Female Dogs
- The Reactive Dog
- Today I Was Called a Snowflake
AMY's VSPDT SUCCESS STORIES
Sue Bergeson & Gypsy
"Amy is sooooo AWESOME! As the director of a dog rescue, I run into many..."More from Sue Bergeson
Dale and Pam Kessler & Sam
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
"” Amy saved our dog from being put down. She also gave us back a normal..."More from Dale and Pam Kessler
Andy and Tiffany Pavlish & Stanley
"It has been a year since Amy came to us and helped us work with Stanley to..."More from Andy and Tiffany Pavlish